THE SPICED-VINEGAR PICKLE RECIPE
SPICED VINEGAR MIXED WITH FRUITS OR VEGGIES
- 1 litre Vinegar any type of your choice
- 2 inch Cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp Cloves
- 2 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 tsp Black peppercorns
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2/3 nos Bay leaves
- 1 litre vinegar is equal to 1 3/4 pints or 4 1/3 cups of vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds can be replaced with 5 teaspoons of whole pickling spice of your choice.
- The cold spiced-vinegar is used for vegetables, which should remain crisp.
- The hot spiced-vinegar is generally used for fruits, which should be a little softer.